I've worked with Fuze SEO, a full-service internet marketing agency, on an as-needed basis for almost four years. During the start of our partnership, I wrote for the Fuze SEO blog, reporting on the latest trends in search engine optimization (SEO), content marketing, and social media marketing.
Since then, I've created blog and SEO content for many of Fuze's diverse portfolio of clients, writing for companies across various industries that include outdoor sports, fitness, real estate, dentistry, and luxury home goods. Those writing samples are available upon request.
Select pieces from the Fuze SEO blog.
- European Commission Prepares Formal Antitrust Charges Against Google
- European Parliament Votes to Break Up Google Businesses
- Amazon vs Google: The Growing Influence of e-Commerce
- Twitter Confirms Deal to Share Firehose of Tweets with Google
- Self-Education for SEOs: 15 Actionable Tips on Learning Your Client's Vertical
- Ready, Set, Blog! Why Blogging Matters to SEO