I worked with Strayer University during my time at Razorfish. The SEO team recruited me as part of an initiative to re-brand the Strayer blog: to help transform the blog from a purely academic resource into a lifestyle blog that encompassed academics, student life, health & wellness, and professional development.
Though I created more than 70 blogs for Strayer during the six-month engagement, the following samples showcase some of my favorite pieces.
Select pieces from the Strayer Buzz blog.
- How to Use LinkedIn for your Job Search
- First Impressions: Networking Tips to Stand Out from the Crowd
- Staying on Track: Recovering from Setbacks
- 10 Habits of Highly Effective Time Managers
- How to Prepare Your Family for Going Back to School
- Maintaining Momentum: Checking in With Your Goals
- Jack Welch on Pursuing Your Passion
- 5 Tips on Managing Your Personal Brand
- 8 Ways to Get the Most of Your Day
- Success Meets Soul: Introducing the Success Series
- Reflecting on Success: Success Series Recap
- Strayer University Welcomes Steve Harvey & The Success Project